Visit our NEW VIDEO LIBRARY and learn everything you need to know about DUOLINE®!
EXPANDED FACILITIES. NEW CAPABILITIES.
TIME TESTED TECHNOLOGIES FOR PROTECTING OILFIELD TUBULARS FROM CORROSION.
- An ultramodern new 130,000 square foot manufacturing facility now open and producing.
- Located in Gilmer, Texas, only four hours from the major shipping port of Houston, Texas; five hours from New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Unique, highly-efficient Fiber Glass Reinforcement (FRP) manufacturing systems supported by advanced process controls.
- Automated to provide repeatability and precision.
- Full range of traceability.
- Incorporates tried, tested and proven technologies for optimum productivity.
- Quality checkpoints built into the production process.
- ISO9001:2008 certified
TIME TESTED TECHNOLOGIES FOR PROTECTING OILFIELD TUBULARS FROM CORROSION
- Since 1964, more than 80 million feet of Duoline® glass reinforced epoxy lined tubing has been successfully installed worldwide.
- In addition to its new facility, Duoline® Technologies will continue to operate all current manufacturing and service facilities in Odessa, Texas.
If your application falls in to any of the following categories, you have a reason to talk with us!
- OIL AND GAS PRODUCING WELLS
- OFFSHORE PLATFORMS
- ONSHORE WORK-OVERS
- WATER FLOOD INJECTION WELLS
- CO2 INJECTION WELLS
- SALT WATER DISPOSAL SYSTEMS
- CHEMICAL DISPOSAL WELLS
- SOUR GAS SERVICE
Value technology for today and tomorrow in the fight against corrosion.
Duoline®--- premium internal corrosion resistant lining system for oil and gas steel tubing --- is a high performance, high-value, cost-effective solution to beating the high cost of corrosion. The unique Duoline® insert liner process creates a proven corrosion barrier inside the steel pipe. The benefit? Isolation of corrosive oilfield fluids and gases from the steel. The cost of replacing failed downhole production tubing or subsea flowlines is extremely high. Duoline® offers an unsurpassed record for prevention of corrosion in very demanding conditions.
The Duoline® system offers superior performance and longer service life compared to the less durable option of spray-on coatings. Duoline® systems are also internationally regarded as a cost effective alternative to high alloy steels.
SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT OUR EXPANDED FACILITIES AND NEW CAPABILITIES CAN DO FOR YOU!
Discover the Duoline® Difference!