HOW DOES DUOLINE®20 WORK?
DUOLINE® 20, manufactured by DUOLINE® Technologies, is a filament-wound Glass-Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) liner which is installed to OCTG in corrosive service. It is widely accepted that GRE lining is a more robust alternative to internal plastic coating. DUOLINE®20 is a very effective corrosion barrier with a long history of tubular protection in a variety of offshore and landbased applications.
Proven performance leader in corrosive (gas/fluid) injection and disposal for offshore and land-based applications.
Where Will You Benefit From Using DUOLINE® 20?
- 250°F working temp
- CO2/Water injection/Disposal
- Chemical disposal
- Gas Production
- API or Premium Thread Compatibility
Why Use DUOLINE® 20?
- 35 year proven field history
- Lower cost alternative to CRA
- Durable/Long lasting corrosion protection
- Most complete corrosion package on the market
- Most abrasive resistant lining system available